Sold Spare wheel and tyre (pick up only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Louis Bourdon

Firmware Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Spare wheel with continental 215/60R17 from my 68 van

can't use it: 4 motion, installed different brand of tyres + spare wheel holder is now gas tank holder
need to make space in the garage

not new new: a few miles on it as I lent it to my neighbour to drive across Nailsea to a garage

make offer. Pickup only from Nailsea (south Bristol)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I put a thread some where else and I got linked to here ? Apologies I thought I was replying to the link man !!

I take it the wheel is steel ?
As for offers, not sure to be honest. I’m travelling to Cornwall at half term for a week and have to pass by on the M5 from Yorkshire so it is doable.

Thanks mooning, you didn’t used to have a D3 did you ?

Jean, what condition is it in ? Rusty or cleanish, I know it sits under the rear so not expecting new, I’ve just seen a few that look like they’ve been lost at sea,

Thanks mooning, you didn’t used to have a D3 did you ?

Jean, what condition is it in ? Rusty or cleanish, I know it sits under the rear so not expecting new, I’ve just seen a few that look like they’ve been lost at sea,
Glad to help @C4S
No - never had a D3
Regards, mooning

1634410748689.png

I’ll pick up then when en route to Cornwall….. I thought it was 4 for £50 ?

I’m joking….. that’s fine, just what I was looking for especially coming into winter. I don’t have 4 Mo so it doesn’t matter to me, that will be perfect for slinging underneath.

Thanks you.

And to you Moomin, thanks

I’ll pick up then when en route to Cornwall….. I thought it was 4 for £50 ?

I’m joking….. that’s fine, just what I was looking for especially coming into winter. I don’t have 4 Mo so it doesn’t matter to me, that will be perfect for slinging underneath.

Thanks you.

And to you Moomin, thanks
Nailsea is only about 5 hours from M5 at Bristol!!! (Well, it’s what it felt like last time I drove it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back