Spacers and Bolts for 18” Amarok Steels

Kev_

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Afternoon all,

I've searched the forum for info on this but haven't found a conclusive answer. I'm going to fit 18" Amaroks to my T6 lowered on Solows. I'll be running 225/45/18 not banded.

Is anyone else running this set up? Did you run a spacer on either front or rear? If so what size and did you get longer nuts to accommodate the spacer?

Cheers Kev

hello mate, im not running solows, but im the whole way down on my b14s and theyre not banded...

id run spacers on the back if you wanted them to sit flush or just tucked.. maybe 20/25mm

but i like the tucked look for practicality and less chances of ruining paint work with stone chips

@CALLAKN perfect thanks mate!! I run a 9 on the front and 10.5 on the rear now so would like them to look the same. I'll get a 20mm spacer for the back and report back

@CALLAKN perfect thanks mate!! I run a 9 on the front and 10.5 on the rear now so would like them to look the same. I'll get a 20mm spacer for the back and report back

go bigger than that then!!! @Tourershine might be able to help you... I was running 9j front and 10j rear, and the 9j poked at the front on 265s and i hated it!! haha, 10j sat lovely

@CALLAKN - are you still running non banded amaroks? I've just brought some, and brought 235/50 tyres. Reckon they'll be any issues with tyre rub? Currently not lowered but will be doing so shortly. Not slammed or oat just so arches are nicely filled.

Bought........

Interested in this as would consider going back to std Amaroks from the banded.

@CALLAKN - are you still running non banded amaroks? I've just brought some, and brought 235/50 tyres. Reckon they'll be any issues with tyre rub? Currently not lowered but will be doing so shortly. Not slammed or oat just so arches are nicely filled.

Im running the amaroks yes mate, on 235/55 18s, lowered all the way on b14s no tyre rub issues mate :)

Afternoon all,

I've searched the forum for info on this but haven't found a conclusive answer. I'm going to fit 18" Amaroks to my T6 lowered on Solows. I'll be running 225/45/18 not banded.

Is anyone else running this set up? Did you run a spacer on either front or rear? If so what size and did you get longer nuts to accommodate the spacer?

Cheers Kev
Steels or alloys..??

Back