South coast rookie

XT500C

Hi, new Forum member. T5.1 owened for 5 years. Team White. Kombi, 4Motion Bitdi 180+. Former emergency services walki takie demo van. Fitted out as a rolling office, by Co Trim. Did have 6 twigs on the roof. Has a deisel nightheater. Amazing when camping. Top end refreshed last year and new turbo.
Just fitted 4 Michelin cross latitudes 245 65 R17. filled the arch front to back. Factory steels. I have searched the forum for intel on spacer size. Decided to go 15mm each side front. 30mm Rear each side. Open to any words of wisdom and recomended suppliers of spacers.

Reactions: CAB
Hi, new Forum member. T5.1 owened for 5 years. Team White. Kombi, 4Motion Bitdi 180+. Former emergency services walki takie demo van. Fitted out as a rolling office, by Co Trim. Did have 6 twigs on the roof. Has a deisel nightheater. Amazing when camping. Top end refreshed last year and new turbo.
Just fitted 4 Michelin cross latitudes 245 65 R17. filled the arch front to back. Factory steels. I have searched the forum for intel on spacer size. Decided to go 15mm each side front. 30mm Rear each side. Open to any words of wisdom and recomended suppliers of spacers.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The van sounds an interesting build - any photos of the interior? I ask as I have a CoTrim kit (made by Dub Plastics).

Re: spacers, Watfields are well recommended on here if your purse won’t stretch to H&R. I’ve run 20mm with longer bolts for a few years with no issue.
See:

Hi there, the CoTrim is the interior fit out firm. They fitted two quick release captain chairs as office chairs in the rear.

IMG_3576.jpg

Back