Sorry, another switching off alarm sensors post

PaulFarley

Sorry, I know there are a lots of posts on this and I have read most of them but don't quite have the answer. I want to sleep in my T6.1 with it locked and the interior monitoring switched off. The van does not have the switch on the B pillar that the older ones had. In the "infotainment system" (otherwise known as the radio), there is an option to switch off interior monitoring (good), but it says it will turn back on again when the vehicle is next locked? So in this scenario, how will it work:
- Engine running
- switch off interior monitoring,
- switch off engine,
- stay inside vehicle and lock doors

Won't the monitoring then turn itself back on again?

Thanks in advance

There is an option on the infotainment screen (which was mentioned recently) if you want to use the fob without the sensors, or you can double press the fob.

However, when inside the van you simply press the lock button on the inside of the driver's door and no sensors or deadlock is enabled..

There is an option on the infotainment screen (which was mentioned recently) if you want to use the fob without the sensors, or you can double press the fob.

However, when inside the van you simply press the lock button on the inside of the driver's door and no sensors or deadlock is enabled..
Thanks, I will give that a go.

Back