Some advice on wheel load ratings

Undertoker

Undertaker
T6 Pro
Hi guys
i just wanted to check what wheels will fit a T6
For example Audi wheels ?
is there a list anywhere that can guide me as to what is going to work on a T6 as I’m looking around for a set of something nice and many of the wheels I’ve seen look similar and are off similar looking hubs but I’m not sure what fits and what doesn’t - so I thought I’d ask the experts here :)
im told some Audi wheels fit and some bmw etc but I want to be sure before pulling the trigger on a set
as always thank you in advance
john

Last edited:
Hi guys
is there a list anywhere that can guide me as to what is going to work on a T6 as I’m looking around for a set of something nice and many of the wheels I’ve seen look similar and are off similar looking hubs but I’m not sure what fits and what doesn’t - so I thought I’d ask the experts here :)
john

Audi wheels won't fit, you need 5x120 but it's a minefield of different offsets and sizes. It might be easier putting a specific wheel you like on here and someone will tell you if it's suitable or not.

Reactions: JOG
Whatever you do, make sure the wheels you like are load rated for a T6.
As above, ask here if you have any questions.

Pete

Depends on which GVW van you have (T28 etc.) Check the weigh badge on your van for the max axle weight, the wheels will need to be rated to at least half of the highest axle weight. Won't need to be as high as 1000kg though even a T32 only needs to be 875kg (per wheel) if I remember correctly.

Hi guys
im told some Audi wheels fit and some bmw etc but I want to be sure before pulling the trigger on a set
john
This thread contains quite a bit of good info for a newbie:

Back