Thought I’d post up a pic after the drop, took them down 5mm front and back and wish I’d taken more from the back to get the stance level.

A6B7F823-4000-4D3C-99E6-98665431B41B.jpeg

Hi, iv been looking at what route to take on lowering my van. I’m running standed Devonports not wanting to go very low as it’s a daily drive for the wife and she works in the sticks with a lot of country roads. could be interested in these just need to make sure it wouldn’t be a harsh ride.

Hi mate, I’m sure others on here would vouch for SoLows being one of the, if not the most comfiest coilovers.

I’m actually concerned myself that I’ll want them back when I move onto air haha!

been looking at what route to take on lowering my van. I’m running standed Devonports not wanting to go very low as it’s a daily drive for the wife and she works in the sticks with a lot of country roads. could be interested in these just need to make sure it wouldn’t be a harsh ride.
I don’t think SoLow are for you. They give the lowest possible drop from coil over suspension and even at their highest they are 100mm lower than standard. That doesn’t sound well suited to your needs.

Hi, iv been looking at what route to take on lowering my van. I’m running standed Devonports not wanting to go very low as it’s a daily drive for the wife and she works in the sticks with a lot of country roads. could be interested in these just need to make sure it wouldn’t be a harsh ride.

worth mentioning when traders that sell suspension are commenting, that the pictures show only around 10-15mm left in the coilover. They go higher than this and 100m out of the box isn’t on the floor.
it’s still more than suitable for country road driving and certainly a comfortable option in comparison to cheaper alternatives.

I recently had SoLows fitted, I had H&R lowering springs before, they were a horrible ride if I’m honest, these SoLows are so comfy in comparison, I am 90% of the time driving country roads doing 3-400 + miles a week, I’ve had them sat at max height and I’ve no issues what so ever. If I wasn’t in and out of customers houses daily down country tracks etc I’d have it a bit lower, but I carry between 400-600kg regularly so I didn’t want any issues.

Worth every penny IMO.

Don’t suppose either of you have any pictures of your vans with solows on and how big the drop is etc got them going on my van now but the drop doesn’t look that big from the pictures

Back