SoLow max/min height

gavinda12

T6 Pro
Hi, a long shot but does anyone run 18s on a kombi (mines a 204 SWB dsg) with solows at full height and could do a quick wheel centre to top of arch measurement please?
Many Thanks
Gav

Hi, a long shot but does anyone run 18s on a kombi (mines a 204 SWB dsg) with solows at full height and could do a quick wheel centre to top of arch measurement please?
Many Thanks
Gav
Wheel size shouldnt make a difference to that measurement, I I guess anyone with solows and a swb dsg Kombi could measure.

To give an idea I'm currently measuring 38cm at the front from centre of wheel cap directly upto the wheel arch

Ah- no sorry- that's on my current b14s- trying to gauge how some solows at full height would compare to the current b14 setup

Ah- no sorry- that's on my current b14s- trying to gauge how some solows at full height would compare to the current b14 setup
Your measurement suggests you are between 85 and 90mm lower than the average unladen standard van, so Solows at their max height wouldn’t be far off that.

If you’re carrying a lot of weight when measuring those numbers, you can expect the Solow to also sit slightly lower though.

Cheers,

Chris.

Sorry that was my confusion.
I'm considering SoLows and was comparing your measurement to my current set-up.

Hi guys,

Does anybody know the measurements for centre of wheel to arch please for so low at max height.
Thanks

Hi guys,

Does anybody know the measurements for centre of wheel to arch please for so low at max height.
Thanks
Difficult to say with certainty without knowing more about the van. Empty panel van, Kombi, full camper, usually empty or usually carrying a load etc?

The weight of the van can make a big difference to how it sits at max height on these.

Back