So what’s your choice Polish?

She certainly loves being covered in snow foam. I hope she doesn't swallow it.

I am so glad that for once it wasn’t me that caused the thread to descend in to gutter humour.
Have to admit I saw this thread when no one else had posted on it and it took all of my will power to lay the phone down without commenting :rolleyes:. So glad I took the moral high ground.

The cleaners in a school I was working in left a sign out saying:

Careful Wet Polish.

One of the year 11 students asked me, deadly serious, where the wet Polish people where.

The cleaners in a school I was working in left a sign out saying:

Careful Wet Polish.

One of the year 11 students asked me, deadly serious, where the wet Polish people where.

Doesn't it bring such joy to your heart that these delightful young people will be making major decisions in only a couple of years, and some of them will go on to run the country.

Doesn't it bring such joy to your heart that these delightful young people will be making major decisions in only a couple of years, and some of them will go on to run the country.
Yes haha.
Another one was after the mock GCSE exams I filled in the answers on one of the papers and wrote Mark Scheme in the name box.
One lad asked me who he was. I told him it was a new lad just started. A week later he cane to ask me what group he was in as he hadn’t seen him yet.

Back