So then, who's been playing around with the dictionary/display on the Forum....

ZipcodeUK

VIP Member
T6 Guru
So the other day I noticed i replied to a thread and mentioned the word BUSS, (note I've had to spell it with two SS) just to display the word).
But when I read the thread back later I spotted it said Van... and I thought.. how weird I'm sure I wrote.....

Then this morning same thing, so I went to edit the post and noticed on my actual post I did write BUSS (again double SS so you can see it) but the forum displays it as VAN.

So, why is this... why can we not use the word BUSS? Why does it have to "VAN"? Did I miss a memo or whats going on?

Hmm strange, no you haven't missed anything, nothing has changed.
We did have some autocorrect/spelling issues when we started the forum so I have forced English(UK) and removed all other language packs to keep it that way
The only words that get modified by the forum software are based in a censor list that I have created and this only applies to offensive swear words, my guess would be its your browser doing this but I'm happy to be corrected and will look into my end

If I edit your post (in the other thread) it always displays buss ?
I don't see van at all before or after edit

In fact, the post above has done it now! What is going on.... Am i losing my mind!!!! :)

Stop It..... come on @Pauly ..... clear this mystery for me!
hahaha stop making me laugh so early in the morning....

I just told you, try typing a swear word into the forum and see what happens...
It's been there for months but you are the first person to notice..

I know the swear words are replaced, but the word bus? And it doesn't do it all the time ether apparently.

Back