So I'm There, Browsing Facebook.........

There's some snide comments on the T6 FB page today because somebody has had their van ceramic coated, the T6 FB page seems to attract more tossers than the T6 Forum for some reason.

Comments removed, good.

*If you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all*

Forums, Facebook groups, Instagram pages, and pretty much anywhere people can hide behind a keyboard, will always attract those that think they know best, without taking all the facts and situations into consideration. We are just lucky on here that people don't feel the need to belittle peoples choices, or thrust their opinions on others that take certain styling choices, services etc. I guess this stuff only seems extreme to people on here, because it's not common place on here, like other internet outlets.
No idea why it's like that on here, but i'm not complaining.

Forums, Facebook groups, Instagram pages, and pretty much anywhere people can hide behind a keyboard, will always attract those that think they know best, without taking all the facts and situations into consideration.

Agree :thumbsup:

The way I measure someone’s thread / post.. is think would they have said that to someone face to face in a pub?

If not, it’s time to ignore them, and time for someone running that platform to remove them.

Vw T5 Forum is mostly populated with complete morons, scammers and wannabe van converters and van flippers. Then you have the morons who set up multiple fake accounts just to troll comments. More often than not they have added themselves, as a friend on their fake account :confused:

Post any subjective reviews about van converters and you'll run the risk of getting verbal from their family, friends and other shite converters :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But saying that, there is actually alot of useful info historically

Back