So Here’s The Dilemma

No mate, just been over today to look at a California and decided against it. Still Team Green, just going to do some stuff to mine :whistle:
Blimey, you change your mind more than the Mrs does!!
I hope you didn’t loose your deposit?
That could have gone on a nice set of B14’s :thumbsup:
Be good to see ongoing photos of the Caravelle to Camper build.

Blimey, you change your mind more than the Mrs does!!
I hope you didn’t loose your deposit?
That could have gone on a nice set of B14’s :thumbsup:
Be good to see ongoing photos of the Caravelle to Camper build.
Got deposit back, Exploria are going to do the pop top and heating. I have the easy part on just spending money. I have been talking to @Fish about air suspension. Exploria offer VB but that didn’t go low enough. Just got to sort dates out for the work now

So the shopping list is as follows
Webasto remote heating
110amp leisure battery
Reimo pop top
Fiamma F45 awning
OEM multiflex
Another set of alloys ( don’t tell the wife )

Maybe a sport line front spoiler

I reckon there is £12k there :sick:

@Eli1264, I would recommend 2 x 110 amp lead acid leisure batteries or ask @ROMANY TAMPIN re installation of a super duper single gel battery which takes up less space, but costs considerably more.
Also, consider a 300w slim solar panel.
When camping for a week without EHU this summer, with solar and 2 x leisure batteries, the fridge was still freezing the food and keeping beers cold even on day 7 - no problems

5C46A346-18B6-4E17-BF2B-F1BC65273DCD.jpeg

Last edited:
Cutting up a Velle will loose all the rear Climate Control gubbins. I'm not sure I could do that.

What about curtains or blinds. The door cards are different to kombi's.

What about curtains or blinds. The door cards are different to kombi's.
I just have thermal silver screens, as I have pull up blinds in the door cards. I think curtains would get in the way over them and they are a bit more lose as the window aperture is smaller due to the factory trim

So will you be fitting the six 15" Sundowner subwoofers?

More seriously, as you will have an air tank with the suspension get some train horns, these could be an alternative to the subwoofers... I must have been ignored as a child.:oops:

Back