So Here’s The Dilemma

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Having has to great outings, Camper Jam & Busfest. I now think I have caught a bug. My symptoms are that I have to spend pocket fulls of cash. I think I must of caught it from @Fish or @Deaky. My dilemma is do ride the bug out and keep my Caravelle, buy LWB panel to convert or spec a new Cali Beach

B38C98CA-8EEE-41FE-8D01-7A4D1F37C5F8.gif

LWB 6.1 panel van with new digital dash & a full conversion.
Bamboo Green
You know you want to...

Reactions: Eli
Air suspension on a LWB panel in Turmeric plus a snow plough on the front to trench out the road ahead so you can drive along actually below the surrounding road surface... oh and six 15" Sundowners in a single ported enclosure driven with about 30kw but only playing 20 to 40Hz tones, don't need music adding distortion!

Dilemma update,
keep Caravelle and get £11k conversion ( pop top, leisure battery & Webasto remote heater)
Buy 69 Plate Cali Ocean
Buy 19 Plate LWB T6 and £11k conversion as above

Thoughts please

How often do you think you will go away/sleep in it? Will you spend the money, then feel that you have to go away all the time to justify it?

None of it makes any financial sense, you'll have to do what you feel is right for you.

Reactions: Eli
How often do you think you will go away/sleep in it? Will you spend the money, then feel that you have to go away all the time to justify it?

None of it makes any financial sense, you'll have to do what you feel is right for you.
They all cost about the same money which makes it more difficult to choose ha ha

Convert a LWB PV with your own options. There’s so many options when converting from scratch. It’s like Christmas :tongue bounce:
The Cali’s SWB, with the sliding door on the wrong side. Lot’s of nice options/ touches but not for everyone.

Spoilers, suspension etc....... and it starts all over again :rolleyes:

So the shopping list is as follows
Webasto remote heating
110amp leisure battery
Reimo pop top
Fiamma F45 awning
OEM multiflex
Another set of alloys ( don’t tell the wife )

Maybe a sport line front spoiler

I reckon there is £12k there :sick:

Back