I use autoglym polar blast. Does foam well but feel it could do better. Anyone used both for comparison?

I've used Autoglym Polar Blast and Autobrite Magifoam. Fairly similar results. Magifoam perhaps a little gloupier. Polar blast maybe better value. Albeit Autobrite have Easter sale on just now.

I've used Autoglym Polar Blast and Autobrite Magifoam. Fairly similar results. Magifoam perhaps a little gloupier. Polar blast maybe better value. Albeit Autobrite have Easter sale on just now.
Do you use anymore auto brite products going to order a load of stuff now for its first clean

Do you use anymore auto brite products going to order a load of stuff now for its first clean

I've been impressed with and ordered some more of their tyre dressing. Seems to last a while. Just driven from Fife to the Midlands and back this weekend and my tyres are still looking tarty. Also ordered some Sonic SP-RIN-TS after @Loz recommended it a few months back. Folk seem to wax lyrical (pardon the pun) about their cherry glaze polish. (Also available in a limited run of chocolate glaze, apparently).

sonax-brilliant-shine-detailer-1.jpg
Cannot recommend this stuff enough for between washes. Quick detailer for after you've dried the van and gives an incredible extra top up to your current wax or even just a a layer of protection if you can't be bothered with a full wax. Shiny!!!

Screenshot_20190422-074837_Gallery.jpg

10 quid on Ebay with free cloth. Hope its genuine - purchased.

Should be right. Don't think I paid much more for my last bottle. There's loads of people on you tube with hints and tips for using it as it's a little thicker than your average quick detailer.

Just watched the latest on Forensic Detailing channel on YouTube where he does a test of all the major snowfoams. Interesting to see the enormous difference in the performance of them. The winner was Bilt Hamber Autofoam, which wasn’t the cheapest, but outperformed all the others by quite a margin, with the Autobrite Magifoam the only other one that came close. Handily I’ve just run out of the Prokleen I was using so I’ve ordered some of the Bilt Hamber.

I ordered the autobrite about 2 weeks ago in the Easter sale but got a email that my order could take upto 6 week with how busy they were

Back