Slightly odd ticking over…?

aak

Hi all,
I’ve noticed that when sat at lights etc and just ticking over, that about every 3 or 4 seconds an ever so slight ‘jump’ or slight judder happens. Revs seem ok and the effect is so slight and quick that it’s unlikely to register on the rev counter anyway. No faults on a scan and I’ve recently had the injectors cleaned. Cam belt maybe? (Still original). 2017 T6 DSG, 58,000 miles.

Maybe it’s normal and I should ignore it! Any thoughts appreciated!?

Cheers

Ah, interesting… I guess I’ve only noticed it recently and it’s been warm. Will experiment…
Thanks Dellmassive

Hi all,
I’ve noticed that when sat at lights etc and just ticking over, that about every 3 or 4 seconds an ever so slight ‘jump’ or slight judder happens. Revs seem ok and the effect is so slight and quick that it’s unlikely to register on the rev counter anyway. No faults on a scan and I’ve recently had the injectors cleaned. Cam belt maybe? (Still original). 2017 T6 DSG, 58,000 miles.

Maybe it’s normal and I should ignore it! Any thoughts appreciated!?

Cheers

It wouldn't hurt to have the cam belt changed even though it's unlikely to be the cause, it's money you've got to spend soon anyway as the vehicle is in its fifth year.

Back