sliding seat cost?

RemfanUK

wondering what the cost is for a sliding rear bench seat conversion in a t6 so it has sliding seats, i think like the california? thanks.

It's the caravelle that has the 3 seater bench and rails.
The seats are £1k+ and the rails are about that again, and then it depends what floor you have/ want.
I got my shuttle changed to the above and its great

Thanks for clarifying that. In the kombi are the seats detachable and easy to remove, for example, to have the front seats only? By contrast, are the caravelle seats removable as i dont need anything more than five seats? Thanks.

Thanks for clarifying that. In the kombi are the seats detachable and easy to remove, for example, to have the front seats only? By contrast, are the caravelle seats removable as i dont need anything more than five seats? Thanks.
Both the kombi and caravelle rear seats are removable but they are heavy! More info here that might be worth a read Rear seat pros and cons...

In the kombi are the seats detachable and easy to remove, for example, to have the front seats only?
Kombi seats don’t slide, if that’s what you’re thinking.
By contrast, are the caravelle seats removable as i dont need anything more than five seats?
A Caravelle only has one row of passenger seating (like the California and the Kombi) whereas the Shuttle has two (NB: You can buy single passenger captains seats for the Caravelle for a second row - as they would be easier to remove I presume you’re not talking about these).

It sounds like you want the Caravelle triple seat or the rarer California Beach full-width seat/bed. Both work on rails.

Colin at Oxford T5 fits these regularly and is happy to answer any questions you have - he certainly helped me when I was fitting my Cali bed (which Kernow supplied).

I like the versatility of the sliding seats and I have a lwb... so day to day use I have them forward for ease of strapping the kids in but then have them back for when we go away with dogs in etc.
Plus I can then marry the seats up with my multiflex board in the back for the bed.

The bench is a 2 man job to lift in and out

Kombi seats don’t slide, if that’s what you’re thinking.

A Caravelle only has one row of passenger seating (like the California and the Kombi) whereas the Shuttle has two (NB: You can buy single passenger captains seats for the Caravelle for a second row - as they would be easier to remove I presume you’re not talking about these).

It sounds like you want the Caravelle triple seat or the rarer California Beach full-width seat/bed. Both work on rails.

Colin at Oxford T5 fits these regularly and is happy to answer any questions you have - he certainly helped me when I was fitting my Cali bed (which Kernow supplied).
I know Kombi ones don't slide but do they all tilt up making access to the rear of the cabin easier? I am definitely getting caravelle, shuttle and california muddled up. I can picture them but as there are likely to be so many iterations i have not been clear as to what each has as standard. Pretty sure that we don't want windows down the whole length of the vehicle...would that make the Kombi the only option in that case? Ideally the seats behind the driver and passenger would slide and there would be seating for three...the rest of the vehicle would be empty...for now at least. does that make sense? thank you.
Both the kombi and caravelle rear seats are removable but they are heavy! More info here that might be worth a read Rear seat pros and cons...
Thanks i will have a look at this. Not something i would want to do regularly so it does seem that sliding seats, either as a bench or individual seats would be preferable.

As a guide, £3.5k for an Ocean 2-seater bed with 2 rails fitted

Back