Sliding door roller replacement

davidkehoe

Hi,
Can some one help me please.I am trying to buy a side door sliding roller1599071397101.png (lower) nearside door for my right hand drive T6, i have tried to get one with no avail only offside ones
PLEASE PLEASE HELP

I have a second hand one that I took off my van when I did a side door conversion or would you rather the part number so you can order one ?

I have a second hand one that I took off my van when I did a side door conversion or would you rather the part number so you can order one ?
Thanks for the offer but have you the number for a new one,and do you know the best people to buy of .
kind regards
David

Hi,
Can some one help me please.I am trying to buy a side door sliding rollerView attachment 83732 (lower) nearside door for my right hand drive T6, i have tried to get one with no avail only offside ones
PLEASE PLEASE HELP

If the bottom of the revet drags then you have to shorten the revet at the bottomside with a grinding mill.
It's a question of milimeters. A new part has the same dimensions and wil not solve the problem.
It has something to do with tolerances.

Revet.jpg

I need one of these too currently, but Autodoc doesnt have stock unfortunately. Anyone any other suggestions please?

Edited - assume this is ok - advertised for T5 but part number the same (I have a 2017 T6):
Hey Brenr,
Hey Brenr, if you have the same problem I have encounterd (see picture above) then you can repair it as I explained.

Hey Brenr,
Hey Brenr, if you have the same problem I have encounterd (see picture above) then you can repair it as I explained.
Thanks @DP55 i don’t think it is though as was running really well prior but has now deteriorated really quick. I tried cleaning and regressing with various including silicon based.

My near side sliding door rollers need replacing, I’m struggling to find any in stock. There seems to be availability for T5’s.

Are the T6 sliding door rollers the same part as on the T5’s??

Currently enjoying the bank holiday on a lovely site & ours has broken last night . I've just emailed our local VW van centre for a quote, out of curiosity does anyone know what VW charge ? I've looked on autodoc and they are out of stock. There are some on ebay but im unsure what the quality will be like ? Has anyone just changed the bearing rather than buy the whole piece ?

I didn't really fancy the aftermarket version and went OEM , so......£134 later it is now fixed.

20210603_113450.jpg

Back