Sliding Door Mosquito/Midge Netting

Sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone seen a decent fly/midge screen to fit the side door? Reimo do one but it only seems to fit the o/s door as used on the continent, not our N/S.

Sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone seen a decent fly/midge screen to fit the side door? Reimo do one but it only seems to fit the o/s door as used on the continent, not our N/S.
Have you looked at Brandrup?
I’m currently in Germany so connects me to the German site but I’m sure they do them.

Ok, so we have just gone from a monsoon in Wales to a Baltic Southern Ireland on a mini wild Atlantic way experience and the lady of the van has managed to get eaten by mosquitoes (under the hunters moon) in Kilkenny
Anyone ever fitted a full flyscreen to the sliding door (ps have seen loads of posts on the electric fly killers)
Haven‘t spent anything on the van for a while!

We have a hanging insect screen that is velcroed to the door jam. The centre opening has strip magnets to keep it closed.
You can get these from rv shops but we got one from a large hardware chain designed for households and modified it to suit. Much cheaper that way.
Works well when needed.

I like the sound of these and the ethics of the company.
I bought one of Jerba’s vans second-hand and get in touch with them from time to time for guidance - absolutely brilliant company whose CEO gave employees ownership a few years ago. A pleasure to deal with them!

Back