Skyline Roofs Van Height

VanMan48

T6 Pro
Hey guys, been looking at pop roof options and Skyline seem to be rated well are in my price range. Just wondered, I have a 40mm lowered kombi and with the skyline roof added what kind of total van height I'd be looking at? Thinking of car park clearance etc.

Also, any fitters in the south-east worth considering?

Thanks!

Afraid I don't know the thickness of the standard Skyline. If the Skyline Stealth is the same as mine, it's 25mm on the height of your van.

If you know the car parks you will use regularly, I'd recommend driving round with your van as it is just now. Stop at the low points and measure the gap. Remember check at ramps too.

If no one beats me to it I will measure the thickness of roof when I get back from work which should give you an idea to work from.

looks like the skyline stealth is the Lowlife stealth roof, stands 25mm higher than standard roof.

Can’t help you with that particular roof but my sca roof and my bilstein B14 lowering (approx 40mm) results in a total height of under 2m. Thought I’d post in case it was of use to you.

Just had a quick measure and the standard swb Skyline roof adds approx 95mm to the height of the van.

HTH

Can’t help you with that particular roof but my sca roof and my bilstein B14 lowering (approx 40mm) results in a total height of under 2m. Thought I’d post in case it was of use to you.
what size wheels do you have with the bilsteins? thanks

Back