Sites I’ve booked until 2022

Make sure it’s cash, got to keep the ££££ in Cornwall not with HMRC!
I have no issue with that .... seeing as the county gets stiffed by Whitehall anyway!!!

Interesting article here:

I had not realised this bit:

The rise is partly due to a relaxation of planning laws in England and Wales, allowing tented campsites to operate without planning permission for up to 56 days, doubling the previous limit”.

Pete

Interesting article here:

I had not realised this bit:

The rise is partly due to a relaxation of planning laws in England and Wales, allowing tented campsites to operate without planning permission for up to 56 days, doubling the previous limit”.

Pete
NIMBYs is a big problem, neighbours even though they might be 500m + away can cause problems. It’s amazing how much energy people can find to battle with neighbours and still have no energy to sort out their own lives.

NIMBYs is a big problem, neighbours even though they might be 500m + away can cause problems. It’s amazing how much energy people can find to battle with neighbours and still have no energy to sort out their own lives.
I can understand that some neighbours would have worries though after that fiasco last summer where people were camping at beauty spots/beaches and leaving their litter everywhere and shitting in peoples’ gardens. Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to camp, I can never get my head around someone deciding to open their window and throwing their litter on the ground, in a place that they themselves have parked in because it looks nice!

Well today me and my wife have booked 14 weekends and 2 mid week breaks from April taking us to Halloween weekend.
Used a mix of Caravan and motorhome club sites and we're even going to try 3 weekends at Haven sites.
This gives us a varied year of trips away can't wait.

Well today me and my wife have booked 14 weekends and 2 mid week breaks from April taking us to Halloween weekend.
Used a mix of Caravan and motorhome club sites and we're even going to try 3 weekends at Haven sites.
This gives us a varied year of trips away can't wait.
I’d be interested in your view of the Haven sites, especially the pitch facilities.

I'll do an update when I've done our 1st one in June..Blue Dolphin @Filey We have stayed here before when our bairns were younger in a static caravan and we had a good time so thought we'd try from their tourer site in our campervan.
We get full use of facilities with the campervan experience.

Reactions: CAB
I’d be interested in your view of the Haven sites, especially the pitch facilities.

We stayed on a Haven site about two years ago. Myself and another chap had to stop a man strangling his Mrs on one night and we had armed police raid a caravan due to fighting on the last night.

Security also caught a ten year old trying to sneak an eight pack of carling into the bar for his parents who disappeared when the child was challenged.

Good luck!

We stayed on a Haven site about two years ago. Myself and another chap had to stop a man strangling his Mrs on one night and we had armed police raid a caravan due to fighting on the last night.

Security also caught a ten year old trying to sneak an eight pack of carling into the bar for his parents who disappeared when the child was challenged.

Good luck!
Them be the horror stories I’ve heard...!

Good luck!
Well trained kid but poor choice of ‘beer’.

Reactions: CAB
Back