Found Single passenger seat base

Kernow sold me one last year for around £80 incl P&P. It appears to be a repainted drivers seat base with the handbrake mount removed but looks very good, the fact that it was a drivers’ only appearing obvious when you look at it from the inside.
This may help if you have no luck.

Thanks @Ads_Essex is it really that easy just remove the small handbrake mount ? I know I’ll be missing the pocket but to be honest I’ve never used the drivers one. And what do you mean obvious only from inside.

Yes. I used a passenger base from a LHD for my passenger seat base. I had to cut off the pins for the pocket as they were on the inside of the van.
I also removed, lowered and rewelded the handbrake mount on my drivers base. This was not as trivial as first thought but would probably be easier if you weren’t tying to save the mount.
LHD drivers seat base would be a good budget option if you could find one as the pocket pins would be correct.

@minicharli I’ve got one available - only used for templating up the leisure electrics. It’s in mint condition, no mods and complete with black side pocket. £100 plus shipping costs.

Hi @LhHutch I had pulled the trigger on a LHD passenger base at the weekend but they’ve let me cancel it this morning. Let me know postage to West Yorkshire and we’ll take it from there. Thanks

I have a Left Hand Drive, passenger seat in good nick. Obviously the pocket would be between the 2 seats, and not on the outside. Collect from Norwich, £50 or plus p and p.
My wife will be travelling to Enfield next week, and could collect from there. Your details just show London ( big place);)

@Doucan I did agree to buy a LHD passenger base on eBay before this genuine one came up, so the one @Merryman has at half the price I was going to pay is a great value back up option

Thank you, could I buy that from you @Merryman, I live in cheshire so I would require postage as well please. Not bought anything on here before, so just let me know what I need to do.

Many thanks
Doug

Back