Sinclair VW Van Centre - Swansea

cy294

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Good morning,

I know that this topic has been discussed numerous times and there is a good "how to guide" to cleaning the drain holes.

It has been successful on one side, but not the other and I have had to book it in to my local dealer which is Sinclair VW commercials - Swansea.

Has anyone used them before for this kind of problem or had any experiences which I need to be aware of.

Thanking you all in advance.

Used Sinclair VW commercials - Swansea quite a few times for warranty issues including sliding windows. No problems with them, normally very helpful. Quite happy for you to sit and wait whilst the job is being carried out, free coffee machine there too.

@ajh4446 we bought our van from them 18 months ago. When we collected the van there were a couple of bits that'd I'd previously flagged up that hadn't been addressed (IIRC, touching up paint chips, replacement dash 'button', plus a coupe of other bits), which required a return visit and renumeration the they again omitted to touch up the paint. This was frustrating given we're in Bristol, but not manageable. I see you're from Aldershot, so possibly something to be even more mindful of.

As an upshot the price was significantly cheaper than comparable vehicles at a time prices were probably at their peak, and secured a further discount. Moreover, their poor attention to detail worked in our favour. The specification hadn't detailed that the van came with a factory fitted detachable towbar and I believe heated seats, so I kept schtum about that when I noticed.

Back