Wanted Simora Rib 130 covers

ma77y

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bought a Rib 130 with a black and grey leatherette cover and I would like to match front seats so I'm after the simora covers if anyone has a set?

Cheers

Bought a Rib 130 with a black and grey leatherette cover and I would like to match front seats so I'm after the simora covers if anyone has a set?

Cheers
Our of curiosity, mind sharing photos of your leatherette? We’ve got leatherette in the front. Curious about how the RIB looks.

Of course mate, we've not even fitted it yet its in the garage ready and waiting, I'll take you some pics later

See this is the issue with the photo, bad lighting or unless I've gone colour blind.

It's grey in the middle and black on the outside and black suede type on the sides and back.

See this is the issue with the photo, bad lighting or unless I've gone colour blind.

It's grey in the middle and black on the outside and black suede type on the sides and back.
That sounds really nice. My RIB is ‘Brick’ I believe.

It was meant to be Simora… didn’t get a choice. It was mid-pandemic and I was told by the converted that it was the only cover available. And then they fitted a different one…

would'nt mind the black caravelle covers for my 120 rib, hard to get anything cover wise for these beds

Back