Sold Simora Captains Seats - Heated + Arm Rests

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Looking to sell on my front single captains chairs, these are the top spec version complete with arm rests, seat heating and lumber control. They are in excellent (unmarked) condition, I've owned the van from new it has never been smoked in or used as a builders van, low mileage. I don't have any photos at present as they are currently fitted with seat covers. Looking on the 'bay they seem to be £850+ for the passenger and £550+ for the driver, this is without heating and in most cases without arm rests.

Asking £1350 for the pair

Price dropped to £1250, both seats also have manual height adjust.

They are the same as these....

25EFE3B4-B1D9-4885-A62C-F742F2082B94.jpeg

The above isn’t an actual photo of mine since they currently have a set of gte leather covers fitted, however, mine are like new and I can get some photos without the covers if you’re interested?

I’ve got captains already, how hard to get the heating loom in?! Is it plug and play or

Hi, The seats are factory heated not Retro-Fit to my van, however, I believe that there is a plug and play kit that will allow them to be wired into your van. Search for kufatec who should make a plug and play loom.

£1100 takes them before they go on eBay.
I can bring them to caffeine and machine next Saturday if anyone is interested?

I still have them both, I never got round to putting them on eBay.

Hi looking for a passenger seat in Sonora heater and arm rests to replace my double would you sell single on own ?
Joe

I’d much rather sell them as a pair but may consider an offer on just the passenger, drop me a PM and we can take it from there

Hi T6paul,
Please can you contact me I want to come to Bristol to buy the seats. What’s is your mobile number. Mine is 07814275398. Thank you

If T6Paul did sell his seats, I have a pair of simora fabric captains seats that I am looking to sell.
They are not heated, but do have the arm rests etc.

HTH

Deaks

If T6Paul did sell his seats, I have a pair of simora fabric captains seats that I am looking to sell.
They are not heated, but do have the arm rests etc.

HTH

Deaks

Maybe interested, can you pm me a price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back