Silver van with black accessories… but the spoiler?

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
A friend is buying a silver T6

It has black Side bars Black Wheels Black roof bars, what colour should the spoiler be

Last edited:
Just a thought…Sidebars and wheels can be changed a lot easier than changing a coloured spoiler at a later date….Keep colour as is….get bigger brakes and some nice painted calipers…lower it….Job done :)

@j4ckal owned? Hardly owned but retorted to with sarcasm, just that simple, but hey ho jog on wasn’t an insult either, sarcasm outwits

Where I come from it is “craic”, though common usage has given the English spelling. It is very rare for “craic” to attack an individual but it can absolutely slaughter the actions of an individual.

It is worth noting that, notwithstanding jibes about surnames which are personal and therefore may be viewed as “insulting,” my response specifically challenged the literacy of the query, not who posed the query.

I fail to see how your answer challenged the literacy of the query. However I do believe it was said in a joking way and didn’t really deserve the response. The problem is intonation does not come across in text.

Where I come from it is “craic”, though common usage has given the English spelling. It is very rare for “craic” to attack an individual but it can absolutely slaughter the actions of an individual.

It is worth noting that, notwithstanding jibes about surnames which are personal and therefore may be viewed as “insulting,” my response specifically challenged the literacy of the query, not who posed the query.
Oh dear oh dear, your sarcasm "pink" was received in jest and retorted to in the very same jest, after all who would say put a pink spoiler on a silver vehicle, other than someone having fun?

As you described you are a non native English speaking person, can i guess that perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?" EG you threw it out, i threw it back, however on that note I shall leave it there, right there where it belongs,

Have an awesome day

Oh dear oh dear, your sarcasm "pink" was received in jest and retorted to in the very same jest, after all who would say put a pink spoiler on a silver vehicle, other than someone having fun?

As you described you are a non native English speaking person, can i guess that perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?" EG you threw it out, i threw it back, however on that note I shall leave it there, right there where it belongs,

Have an awesome day
I saw a new black Range Rover in Salisbury the other day with pink wing mirrors, bumpers etc. Fun? Poor taste? Colour blindness? Cheapest model on the forecourt? Former glamour model wannabe? Who knows? It's not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

Remember that the greatest insult inflicted by non-native speakers is to speak the language better than the natives!

I saw a new black Range Rover in Salisbury the other day with pink wing mirrors, bumpers etc. Fun? Poor taste? Colour blindness? Cheapest model on the forecourt? Former glamour model wannabe? Who knows? It's not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

Remember that the greatest insult inflicted by non-native speakers is to speak the language better than the natives!
great catching up mate, that pint is beckoning us you know

Back