Not open for further replies.

T6180

T6 Legend
For Sale

19" Amarok Cantera Alloys
Powder coated in Platinum Silver
OEM Centre Caps

£925 with 5 used 245/40/19 Continentals roughly 4mm tread

These sell for £850 all day long on fleebay with balloon amarok tyres but wanted to give here a chance before putting them on social media sites

20191122_210130.jpg

very nice , looking for a set of these but budget is less than your asking price or i would have been interested. The search continues . Your van looks fantastic with them on . I've got 20s in mine but looking for a smaller wheel .

very nice , looking for a set of these but budget is less than your asking price or i would have been interested. The search continues . Your van looks fantastic with them on . I've got 20s in mine but looking for a smaller wheel .

DM me an offer

***Black Friday Sale***

£850 will come with Continental 245/40/19s 3-4mm tread

*tyres in photo are not included*

20191125_184657.jpg

Arrrrrrrh, I'm trying not to spend any money at the moment.

What is the ride height of your van in the pic? Wheel center to top of arch.

Arrrrrrrh, I'm trying not to spend any money at the moment.

What is the ride height of your van in the pic? Wheel center to top of arch.
I've never measured it but it's about 90mm drop maybe more as it's on solows

Unless you've altered it, it will still be the same whatever wheels are on it now.

OK, I'm trying to guess at what they'll look like on my van at it's stock (well -20mm) ride height.

If I know what the ride height of yours is in the top picture, I can get a pretty good idea how they will look on mine. Regardless of what wheels you have fitted, the distance from the center of the hub to the top of the wheel arch will remain the same. So if you haven't altered the suspension since taking that photo, it will still be the same today.

OK, I'm trying to guess at what they'll look like on my van at it's stock (well -20mm) ride height.

If I know what the ride height of yours is in the top picture, I can get a pretty good idea how they will look on mine. Regardless of what wheels you have fitted, the distance from the center of the hub to the top of the wheel arch will remain the same. So if you haven't altered the suspension since taking that photo, it will still be the same today.

This might give a better idea.

user92217_pic245489_1445606520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back