Side Tents Inflatable or otherwise , Khyam or ?

Vango (manual) pumps work well and inflate the tubes very quickly. I would expect that electric pumps would be quite a bit slower.

Yep my pump is also crap the pipe just pushes onto a taper piece and as soon as you push a bit of air pressure into it just blows off, mildly annoying

Been a tent camper for many years and have seen others sodding about packing inflatable tents away. Guys how do you get on packing the inflatable awanings away? Do you need to squeeze it out or not?

Been a tent camper for many years and have seen others sodding about packing inflatable tents away. Guys how do you get on packing the inflatable awanings away? Do you need to squeeze it out or not?
No real issues - leave doors open when you collapse it and then fold/roll towards the open valves - some of the supplied pumps, eg. the Vango ones, have a deflate function to suck the last of the air out of the tubes.

Yeah I pump air out until it lays totally flat. 2 folds then roll up into the bag.

Vango Galli for me. Infinitely better than the Khyam 300 I had previously. Built in ground sheet was a must for me.

In reality it takes 10 mins to put up, 10 mins to take down and about 7 hours to squeeze it back into its carry bag. We normally throw it in the van after deflating and deal with the wrapping up when we get home.

C068AAA4-7EA6-404D-842B-5D434C360111.jpeg

Back