Vanstyle Side bars?

It's VanStyle selling them and they are StSt so you would like to think they are OK.

Problem I have found with side bars is that they ground out in places like beach car parks so do they have a positive use?

I'm not after them for a use as I think they look quite nice but don't want them looking cheap as would rather buy genuine if there a waist of time.

Again I'm buying mine from vanstyle in chrome when it goes in for colour coded roof spoiler, roof and side bars.

Ryan also if your prepared to wait, and live close enough to them they will fit them free of charge aswell.
You will just have to phone them to book an appointment for them to be fitted.

No nothing. Also having the black side and roof bars fitted.

I am looking at black powder coated vanstyle bars for mine I just can't afford them yet as all the money off the sale of my T5 has gone on down payment on T6 and camping equipment! I can't fit roof bars as I am fitting an awning rail and it fits discreetly where the roof bars would go. Having had very low vehicles previously and my T5 was lowered, I think I am keeping the T6 stock height as I am really enjoying having awesome ground clearance and an excellent view of everything around me.

Well I think you guys have made the decision easy for me I will get them order and then ready and waiting for when I take delivery of my t6 in a few weeks time hopefully

hi guys I LOOKING FOR LWB chrome side bars FOR NEW T6 , DOES the ones i have on my t5.1 lwb fit the new t6 , if so i could just change them over they are the same as these , i perfer the ones that fill out the gap from rear wheel to font wheel , WHERE THE JACK GOES , or do you know of other ones i could buy TKS A LOT
Capture.PNG

tks pedro,, i think i will go for the vw ones ,i know they are a bit costly but looking at some photos on here they really look the part , and i will resell my older ones i take of my t5.1

Last edited:
Back