T6 modifier in West Mids

Rossi17

Hi,
Would there be anyone near to where I live (Walsall W Mids) who could fit side bars to my T6? When i brought my T5.1 and got the side bars and roof bars, the companies i brought them from (Vanstyle) fitted them for me but they couldn't do it this time because of the covid rules.
The reason i'm asking is i'm disabled in a wheelchair and my T6 Is fully adapted for me to drive from my wheelchair and most of the garages i trust are closed because of the covid.
I would rather pay someone who knows the vans, so if anyone knows a company nr me let me know.
Thanks

I’m no longer living in Walsall. You could try Midland VW in Norton Canes or AMA transporters in Aldridge

Reactions: JOG
Thanks for the reply’s
I never knew there were a couple of vw companies in Aldridge and Norton so I’ll give them a call and see when the restrictions are lifted I can get them done.
thanks

Hi all. Finally get my kombi this week. After any help / recommends for a good reliable company that I can take to please I’m in Warwickshire
Front splitter
Rear spoiler
Side bars
Tint rear window
Wheels
Lowered
Thanks

Hi all. Finally get my kombi this week. After any help / recommends for a good reliable company that I can take to please I’m in Warwickshire
Front splitter
Rear spoiler
Side bars
Tint rear window
Wheels
Lowered
Thanks
@lenlec I've moved your post to this thread as it’s similar - see post#4 - and there’s also this thread:

Front splitter
Rear spoiler
Side bars
Tint rear window
Wheels
Lowered
Thanks
You could talk to @CRS Performance who is not far from you (Cannock) about lowering and wheels. He is a suspension guru and a well-regarded trade member of this forum. Or ping him a message on the forum - he does reply!!! Most importantly, let him know what your intentions are for your van (converting it, towing, etc)

Back