Sold Shuttle\Kombi Removeable Seats\Belts and Brackets (Pandu Trim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintclarkey1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For sale and collection from Swindon (or I'll deliver\meet half way within reasonable distance) I have the below seats, belts and brackets recently taken out of my 68 plate shuttle and in very good condition\working order:-

• Middle Row Centre Seat with built in belt and floor brackets\nuts, doesn't include the underfloor strengthening plates as these are still riveted into my chassis - £300 £250
  • Middle Row behind the drivers seat with belt and floor brackets\nuts, again doesn't include the underfloor strengthening plates as these are still riveted into my chassis -£200 £170
  • Third row 3 seater kombi bench with belts and floor brackets\nuts, again doesn't include the underfloor strengthening plates as these are still riveted into my chassis - £400 £350
I believe given the belts and brackets are included and from what I've seen on Ebay\Gumtree these are good prices but happy to be told otherwise by the wider forum audience. Just to clarify these have come out of a shuttle and are Pandu Trim. I believe these will fit into most Vans but you as the buyer will need to do the research to ensure you have the setup for seatbelt fixing points etc. Any questions PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back