Show Us Your Two-tone Cali’s.

2ECFBF93-2FA5-4D80-B3DA-7B4CBFF02FD3.jpeg
Thank you Paul. Yes an Ocean. You can just see it written on the side above the rear tyre. I was hoping for the white over grey but this combo has grown on me. here is his baby bro Stewie. (An UP!)

Volkywagen thanks.
Yes, well spotted. I drove like that & then it was sorted. The upper mattress can slip back & needs to be brought forward before lowering the roof.

Volkywagen thanks.
Yes, well spotted. I drove like that & then it was sorted. The upper mattress can slip back & needs to be brought forward before lowering the roof.
If you remove the plastic, there are some velcro strips to keep it in place.

Ah I didn’t know that. Thank you,

What was annoying last weekend was rain coming in the small vents at the top of the roof.
I lowered the roof in the end.

IMG_0192.JPG
View attachment 33976 Hi. I’m a new member.
I love the two-tone varieties. I almost went for a T6 solace design conversion, white over purple combo but decided on a California. I’ve had my grey over black now for nearly a year. Anybody else chosen the two-tone.
View attachment 33976 Hi. I’m a new member.
I love the two-tone varieties. I almost went for a T6 solace design conversion, white over purple combo but decided on a California. I’ve had my grey over black now for nearly a year. Anybody else chosen the two-tone.
You can't really see under the dirt but it's black and grey!

Back