Show us your table top.

Me too @andys. Got the table swivel post. The wife will spend hours picking a table cover from pixers.

Still she is happy so I am. :thumbsup: ;)

Hi @Calps82, would you mind telling me the dimensions of your table? Looks like a good setup and I think I read in another post that you used a lagun swing arm? How do you find it?

The table is superb and works well between our seats when the fronts are swivelled and also as a table at the back of the van when cooking etc under the tailgate. chippys can make you a table to your own dimensions, I made a template and messed with it until I was happy with as big a table I could get away with so it still swivels from inside to outside without jamming against the rear seat if you know what I mean. It’s 850mm x 450mm.

The lagun leg is great but you need to use the supplied wooden board just to bring the mount away from the van bodywork a little so there’s enough space to spin the table leg without it fouling.

The table is superb and works well between our seats when the fronts are swivelled and also as a table at the back of the van when cooking etc under the tailgate. chippys can make you a table to your own dimensions, I made a template and messed with it until I was happy with as big a table I could get away with so it still swivels from inside to outside without jamming against the rear seat if you know what I mean. It’s 850mm x 450mm.

The lagun leg is great but you need to use the supplied wooden board just to bring the mount away from the van bodywork a little so there’s enough space to spin the table leg without it fouling.
Thanks @Calps82, great info and that's a good point about the clearance to be able to swivel from inside to outside and vice versa. Think that's made my mind up and I'll go down the same route.

Back