Show Us Your T5.1 Then

Hi ya people

I need some help

I've got a t5.1 unfortunately its a low spec one , I have fitted MFSW and put in MFD too , I have a later BCM for it its an 089 but I'm after the 089 basic BCM coding
can anyone point me in the right direction ????
thanks in advance

Class wheels, I've been going for more of a swamper look with mine! Have you raised it at all?
Haven't raised it yet, but that is the next thing on the list along with a multi-rail. I'll be going for a 35mm lift with new dampers too I reckon.

Been looking at the Blistein Komfort kits which are a bit better for mainly road driving by all accounts. I want it capable off-road but lets face it, most of its life will be on roads so there's no need to go full on 'overland' with it.

That's the same reason I went for the General Grabber tyres; capable off-road but a lot less road noise when driving up and down motorways compared to the All Terrain knobblies.

Also a newbie with a recent purchase T5.1, 2014 Shuttle. Just getting to the end of a massive internal cleanup inside the van she was filthy inside and out. You should see the before and after. So this is where I am now not sure what to do now on the outside. Any suggestions?
IMG_20200531_182908.jpg

Thank you kind sir...
yes I've spent a small fortune over the lock down period, damn this next day delivery! :slow rofl:

DRL surrounds in paint so they are next to go on the front, shame they dont do the mesh lower grill, had to get from van x, but clips on the old one, and i added some self tappers for good measure.

49927689372_c61619c75e_k.jpg20190726_102020 by arabianjules, on Flickr

49927692042_5e1f57fa33_b.jpgseat covers by arabianjules, on Flickr

John.

Thank you kind sir...
yes I've spent a small fortune over the lock down period, damn this next day delivery! :slow rofl:

DRL surrounds in paint so they are next to go on the front, shame they dont do the mesh lower grill, had to get from van x, but clips on the old one, and i added some self tappers for good measure.

View attachment 7231020190726_102020 by arabianjules, on Flickr

View attachment 72311seat covers by arabianjules, on Flickr

John.
Like the seats where are they from?

Back