CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello, so i wanted the Reimo vario 3000 but Im not willing to pay in excess 7-8k for it with flooring and storage.
instead I have looked at the smart bed evo 2 rail system, anyone got pics of this or similar alternatives in a SWB

and any pictures of the bed being forward on a SWB to show how much room in the rear for a dog cage
thanks in advance,

callum

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on this, I’m in a similar position with my conversion. Decided on a fixed R&R bed in the earlier stages but I’m thinking a bed on rails just gives me options for storage and flexibility in the van. Let you know if you get any details privately sent to you @CALLAKN

Keeping an eye on this, I’m in a similar position with my conversion. Decided on a fixed R&R bed in the earlier stages but I’m thinking a bed on rails just gives me options for storage and flexibility in the van. Let you know if you get any details privately sent to you @CALLAKN
Doing it due to having the flat coat retriever - at night time, he wants to be in his cage at the back of the van behind seat on rails!

Last edited:
Hi @CALLAKN - I don't have pics to hand but we've fitted a yo yo bed from clearcut conversions in our swb conversion this year. It seats two, is very comfy , is not too high - we have a stealth roof and still enough headroom for normal size adults when sitting. When in it's forward position there's a massive amount of space at the back - helped by the fact that the rear seat base can be lifted up. Let me know if you want pics
Steve

Does anyone own a smart bed EVO rail bed ???
Not personally buy google 'Hang 10 Conversions' on facebook or online, they have plenty of pictures if you looking for what they look like. No affiliated to Hang 10 in anyway and have no experience of them just seen the pictures

I've got a RIB bed with a uberflux rail attachment. Still comes out spendy, but worth it in my opinion.FA7BA1E9-0249-485B-812C-A24F0DB9AB45.jpeg

Rails is via the VW california floor, and the bed is this Introducing the first production sliding RIB seat for VW Transporters - Uberbus Flux Sliding RIB seat it was fitted for me.!!

Hi @CALLAKN - I don't have pics to hand but we've fitted a yo yo bed from clearcut conversions in our swb conversion this year. It seats two, is very comfy , is not too high - we have a stealth roof and still enough headroom for normal size adults when sitting. When in it's forward position there's a massive amount of space at the back - helped by the fact that the rear seat base can be lifted up. Let me know if you want pics
Steve
Pics please! I think this is the bed I am going to plump for, and I’m pleased to hear it’s not too high. I like the idea of having a big space at the back, for changing after a muddy winter event, or sliding all the way to the back for throwing bikes in the front for a quick summer trip.

Apparently they are working on a new rail variant which should hopefully be available to order soon.

Cambee 3/4 wide. Seats 3 with belts and headrests. Slides fully back and fully forward.

View attachment 164362
Hi Zave. Was hoping you could help me. I also have a Cambee rock and Roll bed with rails. One of the plastic grey end caps has broken and I'm wondering if you know where I would be able to purchase more ....if the floor rails are generic? Cambee have unfortunately permanently closed :(
Many thanks for your help!
Kirsten

Oh. That's a shame to hear about Cambee.

Yes, they are generic rails. I believe by a company such as Unwin.

I'd suggest a Google search for "Unwin Rails". If you can't find what you need on Google, then start a new thread along those lines with a pic of the broken part.

Oh. That's a shame to hear about Cambee.

Yes, they are generic rails. I believe by a company such as Unwin.

I'd suggest a Google search for "Unwin Rails". If you can't find what you need on Google, then start a new thread along those lines with a pic of the broken part.
Thanks Zave. I had a quick google search but couldn't find anything but will redo with your sggestion and take a pic later. Thanks so much :)

Back