Show Us Your Road Bikes

Never admit that mate!
You need to get out to bedgelert in North Wales and ride up and over the pen-y-pass to prove your worth to that bike...

Never admit that mate!
You need to get out to bedgelert in North Wales and ride up and over the pen-y-pass to prove your worth to that bike...

Pen-y-pass ? I've never heard of it, ill google it now to see what its like.

I've just come back from doing a stage of the tour de france " Etape du tour" and that had a monster of a climb to the finish 35km climb averaging 7% was an absolute brute !

IMG_3488.JPG

Anyone use a winter bike out there, or do you got the MTB for that role?
I'm looking at the Ribble AL/CGR type, or the Canyon AL6, but there's also Dolan and obviously Boardman. Anyone got any thoughts?

Anyone use a winter bike out there, or do you got the MTB for that role?
I'm looking at the Ribble AL/CGR type, or the Canyon AL6, but there's also Dolan and obviously Boardman. Anyone got any thoughts?

Hi @Sabre, I have a winter bike and recommend either a ribble or Dolan, both are good value bikes.
I would say try and get one that is as close as possible to your best bike position wise.
Obviously make sure you can get mudguards on it as that’s the main thing on winter bikes, I personally have a decent winter bike as I use it as much as my best bike, pretty much 6 months on each.
I have di2 on my winter bike as it’s easier to change gears when you have numb fingers when out in the frosty weather :thumbsup:

Back