Show Us Your Road Bikes

I'm planning taking my road bike to the T6F summercamp if anyone fancies a few miles at around 15-16mph....

Crikey! I reckon you could buy a half-decent T6 with the money you've got tied up inj that lot!!

Haha, I was lucky enough to be sponsored. Quite a few of those were provided for me.

I don’t have any of them any more aside from a steel road bike and an MTB :)

I wish!! T5.1 here.

Ah man that one was my favourite.

Weighed absolutely nothing. Hi-Mod evo, DA9000 mechanical with SRM, 303 tubs and as light as possible other components that I could find.
I had a very similar set up with the same frame, but with Reynolds Assault hoops and DA/Hollowgram mix. Its the one bike i wish i hadn't let go.... those horizontal top tubes were just a work of art. Great taste @S700

I had a very similar set up with the same frame, but with Reynolds Assault hoops and DA/Hollowgram mix. Its the one bike i wish i hadn't let go.... those horizontal top tubes were just a work of art. Great taste @S700

Agreed. Iconic look, and thank you.

I actually had two others as well. One was written off in a crash in a race andreplaced it with the black one. Couldn’t bring myself to race on this one though.

Back