Show Us Your Road Bikes

I've got an alloy Synapse winter bike which is super comfy. It's not fast, but will roll along at 8 10ths all day. I hired a carbon ultegra disc one in Majorca last year and it was really nice. It had Mavic Aksium wheels, which did slow it down a touch. But I didn't go there to race around.

Personally I'd look for a good second hand one and spend the change on a wheel upgrade. Majorca bike hire bring their ex rentals back to the UK and sell them. The are serviced pretty much weekly and have protective film, so are about as good a used buy as you'll find.

Love the Kettle, is it a A model? Had a new GT250B in 1977 and a GT500A in 1987, currently have a ZX10R, but have always lusted after the Kettle, must start buying lottery tickets.
Thanks for the reply, sold the kettle 6 wks ago to fund my camper. Still have the gsx
and the wing. Love my bikes but don't like credit so something had to go.

IMG-20180711-WA0027.jpg

Trek Madone 4.9 di2 2013 10speed, been to the top of Mont Ventoux on it and covered about 10k miles so far and no major issues with it, just wear and tear

De Rosa....
I almost bought one 30yrs ago. Went Benotto instead... Budgetary constraints. But allowed me to go super record

Back