Show us your rear speakers!

Thanks Guys, some cracking ideas on here, I will order my speakers then have a play ans copy and see where I can get the best look

Recommendation for rear speakers and the pods that attached to the rear door pillars that can be carpeted?

I got mine from Slidepods .....didn’t like the idea of 2 frog eyes by the rear doors
E4E74E89-D287-4C45-AEAA-49B785D2153D.jpeg

6117024F-6163-4E80-A9DD-BC77C6F0EA69.jpeg

Just putting my old front speakers in the back and spotted there was already a grill suitable :cool: PXL_20210518_214312323.jpg
Only temporary, but quite apt..

I've just had the rear of the bus carpeted in the last week, and the chap that helped me out has installed a speaker cable for later installation of rear speakers. I've spoken to Jason at @Absolut5 about what to use, but I don't want to plague him with 'how to?' questions.

So, I have coiled speaker cable ready to go in the rear sections of my roof panels, which at the front, runs down my b-pillar and is also coiled up under the passenger seat. Here's the question - where next? How should i route this cable into the back of the head unit? What's the best route to do this?

Thanks in advance!

I've just had the rear of the bus carpeted in the last week, and the chap that helped me out has installed a speaker cable for later installation of rear speakers. I've spoken to Jason at @Absolut5 about what to use, but I don't want to plague him with 'how to?' questions.

So, I have coiled speaker cable ready to go in the rear sections of my roof panels, which at the front, runs down my b-pillar and is also coiled up under the passenger seat. Here's the question - where next? How should i route this cable into the back of the head unit? What's the best route to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Bit strange to bring it down the B-pillar unless you are anticipating an underseat amp or something. Bring it down the a-pillar and straight across to the head unit https://www.t6forum.com/threads/guide-head-unit-removal-and-rear-speaker-wiring.1038/post-385258

Bit strange to bring it down the B-pillar unless you are anticipating an underseat amp or something. Bring it down the a-pillar and straight across to the head unit https://www.t6forum.com/threads/guide-head-unit-removal-and-rear-speaker-wiring.1038/post-385258
Thanks @Andysmee - it was the coiling of the cable under the passenger seat that threw me, and chatting to Jason meant i learnt that you don't need to amp rear speakers, so maybe the chap that installed it thought i would amp the rears (which left me scratching my head....). Your link is excellent help by the way.
I'll re-route that cable along the a pillar and into the head unit. Thanks a million!

Back