Show us your rear speakers!

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I can't work out where to install my speakers after a conversion with kitchen and rock and roll bed
This question went unanswered and I'm interested too, so show us your rear speakers please!

Other threads for install advice:

Last edited:
Pioneers from Absolute built into units and side panel, works well.

Rings turned up on lathe.

923851C6-204A-4AE4-839B-C655D83E70CD.jpeg

Formed into unit before painting

0F9200EF-447D-4ED7-A428-97A7092FFDDB.jpeg

Then finished, just see the one in the unit. Just to the side of rock and roll bed. Made them sit flush to they don’t stick out and catch when loading camping gear etc.

BC1F7A2A-B4D4-4986-9552-CEBE24BE8977.jpeg

37EBAB17-C8D5-454B-86AD-514AEDC8E2DF.jpeg

A pair of Audisons overhead inside the tailgate, doesn’t obscure the rear view and sounds good inside and outside.

View attachment 89822

That looks almost identical to mine on the thread I posted earlier! Did my original thread give you the idea or did we both end up in the same place independently?

That looks almost identical to mine on the thread I posted earlier! Did my original thread give you the idea or did we both end up in the same place independently?
No I never saw yours until today, NWCC did my whole conversion.

Oh, cool. It’s a great way of doing it I think as you lose no headspace or storage space at all.
It was a last minute addition to my spec, glad I got it done and I suspect it provides a extra cross brace for the right hand furniture which is a bonus.

Hi, I am after some advice / ideas of how people have fitted rear speakers. I have a T32 factory Kombi and am looking to install some rear speakers for sound fill, (still seems odd to me after being and old boy racer idiot who had all the subs and real sound in the back of cars)

In my mind I have 3 ideas, all for either 6x9 ( again showing past loves) or 170mm ish

1. Installed in the tailgate
2. Some kind of pods on the side walls
3. Some kind of pods on the roof facing towards the front of the van.

Any advice or photos of installs would be great,

Thanks in advance

Back