Show Us Your Motorbikes

This was how my gixer & me ended up 1 month after I bought it, off at 85 (on a private road) still managed to fix it after I got out of hosp and off crutches.. had it 5yra after that

Which reminds me..

916960FD-BF65-4852-938D-962264E0C0F3.jpeg

I don’t own a motorbike, however I watched this on YouTube and thought I would share the love.
Now if I did own a motorbike I would be all over these.

Lightmode.

I spot Cartaghena in there, along with a few others. I was there a few years ago with TDR. Great track.

Not my favourite track :D. I’ve always struggled there. binned it at Turn 9 testing there last year on oil and I vowed never to go back after that haha.

I had real bad set up issues on the Honda around that time especially with the front end and the circuit highlighted every little problem. Probably a good thing in the grand scheme of things but it didn’t help at the time lol

Not my favourite track :D. I’ve always struggled there. binned it at Turn 9 testing there last year on oil and I vowed never to go back after that haha.

I had real bad set up issues on the Honda around that time especially with the front end and the circuit highlighted every little problem. Probably a good thing in the grand scheme of things but it didn’t help at the time lol

I must admit I went straight on into the gravel trap at the end of the start finish straight. Managed to keep it upright, but had to push it out myself as none of the marshalls came to help. :/

Back