Show Us Your Motorbikes

Picked up a new VFR all set for touring Scotland and a trip to Italy this year, rode it home and locked in the garage !!

20200415-143535.jpg

This was back in 2009. Did 2 years of green laning,up ont moors and Steve Irelands WOR Events mostly in wales.

Cant say i do. Wouldnt remember half the places we rode by name but if you took me there id know. Nowt down for getting old!.

(OK, I feel a bit of an imposter, but I've got a test drive in a T6.1 later this week.)

There's some very lovely, very shiny bikes here, and a hi-tech prosthesis to remind us to be careful.
First is my new S100RR. Got it in March and took this when I got home from a Donington track evening last Monday. I live a few minutes away and have been a couple of times over the years, but there's not many number plates and indicators at track days now. 51 degrees of lean according to the fancy app, made less believable by 1.6g of acceleration.
The BMW has joined the CBR6RR I've owned from new since 2003. I never wanted a 1000, but the electrics have got so clever...
One pic of the old bike at Trac Môn, showing off my ancient Crowtrees, another up a freezing Alp on the way to the Red Bull Ring for MotoGP, showing off the current van.

Donroamin.jpgmôn.jpgfoggy.jpg

Thinking about selling my 1999 R1.
Was following an MT09 last night and it looked so comfy and effortless. I on the other hand I had a sore bum and back after 130 mile. (Getting Old)
Would quite like a 2016 Triumph Speed Triple R but wonder if i would regret selling the R1.

Some nice bike there. I can't wait to collect a BMW RnineT Scrambler at the end of the month. Should be fun to blast about the south downs.
I'm returning my GS750 which I've had 5 months and only done 1000miles on, which I blame on lockdown.

Here's mine, Off to do the WW2 sites in France on May Bank Holiday with mates and then over to Bordeaux region in the back of the Bus (seats out obv's) with the missus in July and during that trip leave the missus in the Gite while me and mates pop over to Italy to do World Ducati Weekend :)

View attachment 19253

I'd be interesting in photos of how well this fits in the bus. I've got a Multi as well and it just seems too tall to fit in the back, although mine's just the S model so it has a full windscreen which would probably have to come off.

Took the Vstrom touring on two trips over the past 8 weeks. 1st trip was mostly through France and then up the eastern border into Germany. 1700miles covered over 9days and only 350 of them on motorways.
Second trip was to eastern Germany. A place called Groschwitz, awesome roads again and another 1600miles covered over 5days.

View attachment 25346
View attachment 25344 View attachment 25345
I love that you've got a pannier dedicated for beer!

Back