Show us your day van conversions!

What light did you use on the tailgate and where did you fit the switch ? Cheers
It’s two led strips fitted into an aluminium recessed channel. The switch is in the bottom of the tailgate trim panel. You can just see it glowing red on the right hand side

It’s two led strips fitted into an aluminium recessed channel. The switch is in the bottom of the tailgate trim panel. You can just see it glowing red on the right hand side
Do you remember where you got them?
did you just take the feed from the van battery or tie into a circuit off your leisure battery ?

i was thinking of running them to a switch on the passenger side panel but not checked to see if that’s possible or not !

Hi there, what bracket is your tv attached to? Do you think I could attach that to rear pillar as I have double sliding doors? Thanks very much

It was just a bracket I picked off Amazon there are already 2 holes in the pillar where mine is fitted I just put some rivnuts in the holes and drilled the bracket to fit.

I’m not sure if there are holes already in the rear pillar you would have to check or be brave enough to drill some if required

It was just a bracket I picked off Amazon there are already 2 holes in the pillar where mine is fitted I just put some rivnuts in the holes and drilled the bracket to fit.

I’m not sure if there are holes already in the rear pillar you would have to check or be brave enough to drill some if required
Not sure I'm that brave. Will look tomorrow. Thanks very much

Back