Show us your danglies…

My Hawaiian garland has been removed from the mirror! :-(

I do find the A pillar / mirror creates more of a blind spot than the wispy garland but am happy to follow best advice of our resident traffic officer (retd).
You can always lay it across the dash? Seen quite a few like that.

Should be visible without obstructing vision?

I don’t have a dangly, it’s far too dangerous with all the other distractions: texting, talking on the phone, drinking coffee, speeding, electric shaving, petting the dog etc
Or watching other people’s danglies in action!

Yes I know there are controls on the steering wheel
I wish! I have to lunge across the van just to change the volume in my base spec Startline. (At least that’s a good old physical control though, so I can keep my eyes on the road!)

Interesting topic. It's made me realise that my space hopper danglie really should go.

You don't see furry dice these days, which is not altogether a bad thing, but I miss those orange stinking things. Fleur Orange were they called? Every car used to have those.

You can always lay it across the dash? Seen quite a few like that.
That’s where I dry my laundry when travelling, works faster than my home tumble drier with the fan on full and a window open.

Reactions: CAB
Interesting topic. It's made me realise that my space hopper danglie really should go.

You don't see furry dice these days, which is not altogether a bad thing, but I miss those orange stinking things. Fleur Orange were they called? Every car used to have those.
Traffic light air fresheners.

They were the best.

I've been trying to get a cloan for years.

But all you see it the empty originals selling for crazy money for period TV or films.

Screenshot_20230319_211648_eBay.jpg

That's them!! I can almost smell their sickly sweet smell.

Edit: OMG, I just saw that price!!

Try Hayburner - they have lookey likely in Berry smell for £1.80

View attachment 192806
It's the original smell that does it for me.......

When I was looking into why there wasn't a cloan, it was something to do with the stuff was toxic? Or somehow very bad for man, beast and car.

But they were very popular.

My other fave is green "magic trees".

Which are now called "little trees"

I buy these on bulk and have about 20 hanging in the van...... They melted the cowling coating on the van.

So again toxic stuff if you get any of these air freshener chemicals on the dashboard.

Back