Show Us Your Christmas Tree..

We were up on the Stockton-on-Tees Caravan and Motorhome Club campsite this weekend (great site by the way).

The staff had put fairy lights up in the small wooded area by the toilet block, some caravans had mini Xmas trees up in their windows, some had fairy lights draped around the outside, and one even had a mini projector projecting moving Christmas images onto the side of their van. It made it feel very festive.

Pete

Today's challenge was finding 5 foot trees in this lot, not an easy or enjoyable task in the pissing rain. However if anyone requires any 10ft plus let me know as we have some going very cheap.
IMG_20191202_134409.jpg

Today's challenge was finding 5 foot trees in this lot, not an easy or enjoyable task in the pissing rain. However if anyone requires any 10ft plus let me know as we have some going very cheap.
View attachment 55684

Ahhh, now I get the initial comment above. Looks like the best job in Scotland:thumbsup:

So as a Christmas tree pro, and as mine is our first real one, any tips on keeping them looking fresh? or are all the internet tips just daft housewife tails.

Back