Show us your 20’s

Crumbles, thanks for that Scot, I don’t know which way to go at the mo, I need to lower the bus first, i was thinking 50mm and some staggered 20’s.... do you still run the Axe’s?

Yes, I still them on the van but I will be getting them Powder Coated soon. The van is also lowered 50mm

Hi Andy,

I've got some T28 OEM springs you can have, for free. See the for sale section on the forum.

At the risk of doing myself out of the garage space I want to gain by getting rid of them, I did fit the Ebach adjustable springs (Comfort version). Brett at Chillijam was very helpful. I have a full camper conversion. The stance no longer has a rear sag. I'm on 19's. Hope this helps.

View attachment 48714

View attachment 48715
What’s the comfort like compared to standard?

Hello I want to put some 20s on my Induim grey T6 but can't find any I really like. Please post a pic of your van with your wheels on and the details on them would be great to. Preferably load rated

Thanks Tom

20200720_202341.jpg

Thanks, they are Sportline reps. For sale locally and I wouldn't have choosen the colour but they work on mine.

Zito ZF01 in hyper silver. 10” rear and 9” front. Load rated for all vans including T32.View attachment 79946View attachment 79947View attachment 79948
Hi @ChrisR van looks stunning. Wheels are exactly the look I’m after, but I contacted Zito and have been told these wheels are only rated to 845kg which isn’t enough for T32. Can you confirm what yours are stamped at??
Doing my head in trying to find the right wheels as I’m set in the silver look.
Thanks

Hi chrisr, van looks stunning. Wheels are exactly the look I’m after, but I contacted zito and have been told these wheels are only rated to 845kg which isn’t enough for t32. Can you confirm what yours are stamped at?? Doing my head in trying to find the right wheels as I’m set in the silver look. Thanks
Thanks for the van compliment, I’ll have to check what’s stamped on them, I’ve never actually checked. I’m sure I’ve got confirmation somewhere that they are suitable for T32, but I’m now obviously not so convinced!

Thanks for the van compliment, I’ll have to check what’s stamped on them, I’ve never actually checked. I’m sure I’ve got confirmation somewhere that they are suitable for T32, but I’m now obviously not so convinced!
Cheers, had just decided to go for them although a bit more expensive then this!

Back