Show us your 20’s

@Dannywilds depends on how in your face you want to go :D Prefer 2nd set of the two, just make sure the are load rated for your beast:thumbsdown::thumbsup::whistle:

hi all,

Appreciate all advice so far .Going round in circles trying to decide on what alloys to get on my t6 . I have found some 20” I like and seen them online axe ex30 but want to know if 10” wide all round will rub they are 42offset.Van will be lowered about 50mm approx.im thinking 275/35/20 tyres.cheers

B660DC12-76B8-4CD1-A669-55A4EB05A12C.png

Personally I'm not a fan of anything wider on the front than 9" unless you get the ET perfect. They always look too aftermarket and remind me of that Mini in that 80s Hamlet cigar advert!
Just my opinion

However, I do like those wheels. Very similar design to mine, but actually prefer gloss Black, like those.

I know exactly what you mean.They can sell them as 10” rear and 8.5mm front set.I guess you would need different size tyres front and rear .

10 is quite large for the front, also depends what you are doing with suspension but you could suffer from rubbing problems

He is yes, and the load rating conversation has gone on in another thread.
(unless it's about the sale of them rather tasty looking Ghosts that you mentioned the other day)

@Tourershine I looked into the axe ex30s...but the load rating I found for them is 850kg.....have I missed something then?

I looked at the EX14 and was told by the dealer that they were rated at 950kg in 20"
To be fair this was way before I realised how important load rated wheels were, and took very little notice.

@Tourershine it makes it more impressive to me when you see a good t32...due to impossible alloy selection....

I do love your Ghosts, but i'm 90% sure that I will be going for a set of those Billet 46 wheels from Image. They will look different, be the correct load rating, be in the 20" I want, and hopefully be far less of a nightmare my current wheels are.

@Tourershine
I do love your Ghosts, but i'm 90% sure that I will be going for a set of those Billet 46 wheels from Image. They will look different, be the correct load rating, be in the 20" I want, and hopefully be far less of a nightmare my current wheels are.

I agree they will look stunning. if I sold the ghosts that would be the wheels I'd have.DSC_0272-Edit-1200x800.jpg

Back