Show us your 20’s

Really like that; I have a lwb silver shuttle haha.
Any spacers etc or just bolted on?
Thanks! Had the wheels dipped and painted and really pleased how they turned out. They went straight on with a set of spigot rings and new set of bolts. No spacers this time!

I put 10mm spacers at the back just for cosmetic reasons, so the wheels sit at the same place in the wheel arch. You'll need different bolts too.

See here: https://www.t6forum.com/threads/load-rating-on-land-rover-range-rover-wheels-solved.22570/
And here:
Thanks for the links @Andysmee. I used both when researching the wheels and correct bolts. Turned out not too difficult!

I like the look with the 10mm rear spacer. Might have to put a set on!

Does anyone have experience with 10x20 ET40 all around? Will they poke out or flush fender? :)
They'll be fine on the back, but they're going to poke on the front. The outer rim of the wheel is going to be about 10mm outside the arch at the top. If you're lowered at all they're going to catch on the inside too, it's a wide wheel to be putting on the front.

They'll be fine on the back, but they're going to poke on the front. The outer rim of the wheel is going to be about 10mm outside the arch at the top. If you're lowered at all they're going to catch on the inside too, it's a wide wheel to be putting on the front.
I was going to say.. that’s brave 10 all round

So if its stock suspension on 20s you may feel the ride fine, but if its 20s on dropped sports suspension then of course you will feel a much firmer ride quality.

I agree... I recently had 20s fitted and was initially worried about the comfort of them but honestly cannot feel any difference between them and the Devonports that came off.

My bumping up kerb days are obviously over and negotiating a McDs drive thru is more of an operation but driving comfort is unchanged for me (subjective I know)

Finally managed to decide on a set of wheels and tyres, and now that winter has finally gone put them on. Was worried that they would not fit and rub everywhere so over the moon to get them on and find that they fit. Inovite Speed 8.5 inch ET32 on the front with Goodyear Eagle F1’s 255/40/20 and 10 inch ET38 on the rear with Goodyear Eagle F1’s 275/35/20. As it’s a Caravelle with the thicker door panels and electric doors I had to make use of the adjustment on the lower door bracket to stop them from rubbing on the tyres on the rear and this seems to have done the job. Very slight rub on front tyres if the suspension hits a large bump but other than that it’s all good. Driving on B14’s with about 10mm from bottom front and back and find it’s actually more comfortable than the standard fit 17” wheels and tyres. Love the concave look just what I wanted.72348EB7-0ED8-4BDF-862F-133871DFDED9.jpeg27C2CC44-2AC0-49FD-A624-8A7D647A3E0A.jpegD64D81E0-4DE1-45F5-ACE1-5A5DE1F281EB.jpeg

Not sure if anyone noticed on my last pic but I’ve only just worked out that the wheels have the VW logo 5 times around the centre.
They came with the van so I can only assume their from the VW ‘standard items’!
Apologies if I’m late to the party with this info o_O

ED177234-524D-42C9-9F59-6710B33B1D63.jpeg

Not sure if anyone noticed on my last pic but I’ve only just worked out that the wheels have the VW logo 5 times around the centre.
They came with the van so I can only assume their from the VW ‘standard items’!
Apologies if I’m late to the party with this info o_O

View attachment 118891
They are Velare VLR07 wheels, but despite being a Velare dealer I’ve never noticed the VW hidden in there! I’ve got a van in the cave this week with the exact same wheels on and it’s all I can see now! :slow rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back