Show us your 20’s

Such a nice wheel, like you I’m not super low. I know the Bentley wheels have been done but they look so good in the transporter
Yeah, I love the Bentley, I think I need my van to be lower to get it looking how I want it. Not sure if it will still be a work van though.

Yours is a nice height, I’m fully down on the factory eibach coilovers. Have to wait till it’s out of warranty to go lower.
Thanks, would like another 10mm I think
My mates over at Supreme Converstions fitted solow coilovers to a customer van last week. Looked good

Thanks, would like another 10mm I think
My mates over at Supreme Converstions fitted solow coilovers to a customer van last week. Looked good
I do a bit of work for Leightons and another customer is converting 40 vans using solows and Transporter HQ bits so I get to see nice vans all the time. When mines parked next to a standard van it looks low.

408514BF-C9FF-4DFD-B6A4-5528EF2318F9.jpeg

I like them wheels you got there mate. what make are they and how low is that van of yours?
I think its lowered 70-75mm, they were 12 months old off a froemd who went to Air ride
Wheels are generic wheel fitted by the dealer i brought it from. Think theres a few brands with a similar look. Wolfrace etc

Cheers, I’d searched the forum and found that pic. Looks great. Got the chance to buy these, not cheap or a bargain though

A9213994-74C3-472F-B61E-237C6690FF27.jpeg

Back