Show us your 20’s

Too much choice, found a non staggered 6 spoke set last night quite a bit cheaper but not offered in the preferred satin bronze colour. Do a nice gunmetal though.
Tyres also seem hoorin expensive for this size which I didn't realise.

Another stalk of Bognor Insta page and I'm really liking the VLR-16. Don't think my kerb loving wife would though......

Screenshot_20220112-204420_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-230130_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220112-225903_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
I've just been through all this with Oli @BognorMotors for my new van.

I had the cells on my T6 and i didn't find them bad to clean at all.
Before you fit them have them ceramic coated to help you wash them when needed.

Here is what they looked like on my old van on STX coils.

1642066855930.png

I have decided to use the Navis Twin-5 – 20″ Bronze Finish on my new van :thumbsup:

Need tyres and then salt / snow to feck off first so probably wont be on for a couple of months. I'll try them on though just to see.

I love the look of these Velare VLR07's that Bognor motors fitted for me. I was worried that they would be a pain to clean but they aren't. The bronze coloring also never looks filthy, it just gets duller as the dirt builds up.

Van3.jpg

Van1.jpg

Yeah they are nice, I was looking at the bronze as well but really wanted 9in all round non staggered so pushed me to the Cells which can't get in bronze for another 2 months or so it seems.

They turned up today, very bling in this finish.

20220118_130010.jpg

Yeah they are nice, I was looking at the bronze as well but really wanted 9in all round non staggered so pushed me to the Cells which can't get in bronze for another 2 months or so it seems.

They turned up today, very bling in this finish.

View attachment 142300
Didn’t you say that you weren’t putting them on for a couple of months? Why not wait for the bronze?
BTW I have the Leighton LV1 which are a bitch to clean, but I’ve given them a good coat of ceramic polish and now they just need a quick spray of wheel cleaner and a jetwash and they come up fine. Only actually touch them every few washes for stubborn dirty marks.01F9A829-3238-49C3-855A-56772CE53ED7.jpegAlso, I wanted Matt bronze but when I put one against a silver van it didn’t look good at all, so I went for the light anthracite.
I think you might find the silver looks really good as it is.

I was torn between the silver and bronze, had the bronze 18in rockets before and to be honest it was quite a dark bronze so thought Id try these and can always get them changed if needs be. Silver on silver always works.

Vossen 9.5x20 all round with 275/40/20 continental tyres and on bilstein t14 comforts, think down 35mm.. stick out a little at front but I like the look.. no rubbing ye
Vossen 9.5x20 all round with 275/40/20 continental tyres and on bilstein t14 comforts, think down 35mm.. stick out a little at front but I like the look.. no rubbing yet..

View attachment 127857

View attachment 127858View attachment 127859

View attachment 127860

View attachment 127861
As @T6ARF says, you wont scrub unless you drop your b14s the whole way down like I did when I had vossen VFS1s

Velare VLR-07 gloss black. I chose them because the spokes looks like the VW logo!
They are a bugger to clean though even with a diy ceramic coat.
0E9DB3F1-8B09-4785-94D8-7BBFCDA1808B.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Back