Hi
I'm looking at getting my Kombi seats re-trimmed in leather with a Bentley style cross stitch. I've seen Spartan Automotive mentioned but they are up in Sheffield. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good place in the West Midlands please?

Also, can you get arm rests fitted to the rear 3 seat of a Kombi - obviously just the outside ones?

61891252_625117591339089_8171469739302846464_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.png

Hi
I'm looking at getting my Kombi seats re-trimmed in leather with a Bentley style cross stitch. I've seen Spartan Automotive mentioned but they are up in Sheffield. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good place in the West Midlands please?

Also, can you get arm rests fitted to the rear 3 seat of a Kombi - obviously just the outside ones?

View attachment 44738

Give Mid-England Retrims a bell....fantastic guy PM me and I'll tell you more, here are mine

20190301_130733.jpg

hi I’m looking at some corsa vxr Recaro s they look pretty similar to cs ones with only a couple of differences. Has anyone fit these and if so is it major mods and will they work on swivel bases? Thanks

You need to make sum additional rails to reduce the runner width, I think.. as these bases are wider..

Back