Show me your lowered van with 20" wheels

hi all,

I’m considering lowering my T6. Just wondering if there are any pictures/videos out there that compare the different lowering heights that can be made?

This would be helpful before making my decision.

For those of you that have lowered; how did you come the decision on which height to go for?

Thanks

Chris

I just got myself a set of 20’s and need to do the same! And I also have no idea what I’m doing, so any information on this topic is def welcomed! Thanks for starting the thread

Excuse the stupid grin.....was playing up to the camera.
This is 40mm drop on H&R springs
This was already done before i bought it.......was worried that it was going to be a hard bumpy ride with the 20's but i was pleasantly surprised with how comfy it is.
Another 10mm would be perfect id say for getting the perfect even gap all round the arch if that's a look you want.
68413252_10157433874825996_504853992392622080_o.jpg

The lowering topic is a mine field
things to remember, the lower you go the worse the ride
Try to buy best quality kit you can afford
You can achieve great things with Sport kits and dont have to go Coil over route
Springs alone only gives improved looks not handling or comfort .

Has anyone got any pictures of their fully converted camper with 20" wheels and B14's ( b14's set to the minimum drop though).
Im still debating buying some B14's but im curious what they look like on the minimum drop.

They lower approx 40-50mm. But all depends on how much they need to level the ride out.
my apologies I should have explained myself properly. Currently I have H&R 40mm lowered springs, as its a full camper conversion it looks like the back end is low and the front end is slightly high . Because of this I am unsure what a level 40mm looks like ? I am after a 40mm absolute minimum drop, I just have concerns that because of the extra weight in the back it may need 50mm to level it out and that is too much for me ( ideally I would 30mm max and level but I know B14's wont get this ).

The fitting of B14 wont fully sort your problem , they are height adjustable but go LOW and LOWER they wont go to 30 mm drop
The springs you have are H&R but which kit , they do 4 different ones and all the discount suppliers have no idea how to calculate the correct spring
Give me the part numbers of the springs and the details of the van and ill tell you if you have the correct spring . We can also supply a lift spacer to fit on the rear to get the stance where you want it ,
Fit a sport adjustable shock and the ride , handling , comfort and safety are drastically improved

The fitting of B14 wont fully sort your problem , they are height adjustable but go LOW and LOWER they wont go to 30 mm drop
The springs you have are H&R but which kit , they do 4 different ones and all the discount suppliers have no idea how to calculate the correct spring
Give me the part numbers of the springs and the details of the van and ill tell you if you have the correct spring . We can also supply a lift spacer to fit on the rear to get the stance where you want it ,
Fit a sport adjustable shock and the ride , handling , comfort and safety are drastically improved

Hi, i thought the B14's were an adjustable sports shock ? A lot of people on this forum have them on their vans so surely they must be good ?

Back